In case you can’t make it out, those children on the left are carrying a model of the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem. Presumably the Hamas cretins in charge of this brainwashing were worried that the eliminationist undertones might be too subtle. Which begs the question: was this held at a UN-funded educational center or at one of the ones that the Europeans have poured millions into:
The society is headed by Muhammad Abd al-Jawad Fura, a preacher who serves as a PIJ leader in the Gaza Strip. On June 3, 2009, a website associated with the PIJ (Pal Today) published photographs from a graduation ceremony display of kindergarten children organized by the Dar al-Huda society (kindergartens are the society’s main focus of activity). The ceremony was held at Rashad al-Shawa Center in Gaza City. A show put on during the ceremony (similarly to activities held in Hamas-associated kindergartens in recent years) featured kindergarten children dressed in uniform and carrying (obviously plastic) arms confronting and killing IDF soldiers.
There are a bunch more child abuse pictures are after the jump. They were all proudly published in Al-Fateh, Hamas’s Britain-based children’s newspaper. The kids staged a gun battle, faked a kidnapping, and some, dressed like IDF soldiers, pretended to kill Palestinian children. Proud family members beamed on from the audience. It was like a school production of Cinderella. Only genocidal.
The photos come courtesy of the Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center, which has six months worth of this filth plus a backgrounder on the paper’s Syrian Muslim Brotherhood editor-in-chief. You should click through, if only to take a gander at the wide variety of blood libel cartoons getting fed to Palestinian and Western Muslim children.
* The hate industry: Hamas and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) continue to inculcate the values of hate and support of terrorism in Palestinian children, viewed by those terrorist organizations as a highly important target audience.
* Congress: Hey, Has Anyone Heard About This “We Fund UNRWA And UNRWA Funds Hamas” Rumor? [MR]
* EU to provide €3 million in aid for Gaza residents [JPost]
* Summer Camp Funtime For Palestinian Kids – Getting Brainwashed, Learning How To Launch Qassams (Plus: New Anti-Rocket Lasers)
* Videos: Hamas TV Unveils New Cuddly Genocidal Children’s Character
* Confirmed: Hamas Goals And Tactics Now Officially Indistinguishable From Al Qaeda