Israel apparently treats Palestinian doctors and patients so badly that Israeli doctors – often at the bleeding edge of medical techniques and technology – deserve to be shunned by either all of Britain or the entire world. This despite the fact that Israeli medical professionals put themselves and their hospitals at risk by treating even the most vicious Palestinian patients. But the boycotts actually make some sense, because Israelis really are causing the Palestinian medical system to grind to a halt by kidnapping and kneecapping Palestinian doctors.
Oh wait, it’s the Palestinians who are kidnapping and kneecapping Palestinian doctors:
Can you imagine the global shitstorm that would erupt if Israeli soldiers ever fired on a Red Crescent vehicle during a firefight? As the kids used to say, the din would rise to heaven itself and disturb the gods themselves – even though those vehicles really are used to transport terrorists and bombs. We’re sure that there’s a very subtle distinction that allows the leaders of anti-Israel medical boycotts to distinguish between what the Palestinians are doing to Palestinian doctors and what they claim Israelis are doing to Palestinian doctors. Something like “the Israelis are Jews”. But whatever the subtle version of that is.
* British Doctors Don’t Like Israeli Doctors Because… Well, For Some Sort Of Reason [MR]
* That Can’t Be True – Oh Wait, It Is [MR]
* Gaza hospital medics walk out to protest abduction, shooting of doctor [Ha'aretz]
* Israeli Magen David Adom has to Get Approval – From Palestinian Red Crescent [MR]
* Palestinian Civil Society Watch – They’re Murdering Nurses and Shooting People Against Walls
* Bibi: "This Is Not One Of Britain’s Finest Hours" [Video]
* Britain Has the Highest Number Of Anti-Semitic Attacks In Europe: "Are You English Or A Jew"? [Video]