No claim of responsibility. Wonder who it could be:
Islamist gangs in Gaza have been blowing up impure infidels and apostates for years, but they’ve really kicked it up a notch in the last couple months. The targeting of the Christian bookstore is kind of new and charming though. Also, it gives us a chance to recycle one of our favorite Reuters quotes:
That sounded as stupid last year as it does this morning.
* Bombs hit Christian bookstore, two Internet cafes in Gaza City [Ha'aretz]
* And the Wheels Come Off – (2) Gaza [MR]
* Who Are These Peaceful Loving Palestinian People, And Why Do They Seem So Non-Peace Loving?
* Reuters Anti-Israel Demonization Now Just Silly: Israeli Jews Persecuting Palestinian Christians. Muslim Palestinians, On the Other Hand, Have Persecuted Nobody and Burned No Churches
* Palestinian Civil Society Watch II – Why Can’t Jailed Terrorists Be Ministers Too?
* Palestinian Civil Society Not Doing Well
* Palestinian Civil Society Watch – Police Officers Rampage to Protest Lawlessness
* The Astute Bloggers